The Four Agreements: I agree to absolutely no alcohol abuse. I agree to absolutely no drug use with man-made drugs to include heroin, crack, co- caine, and methamphetamines. I agree not to abuse any substance that would cause harm to oneself or anyone else including but not limited to harmful pharmaceutical drug abuse. Respect for all people & earth, I agree not to intentionally harm others sexually, emotionally, spiritually, or physically.
1) Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary spiritual practices are inspired and conducted congruent with Earth Indigenous and spiritual practices, cultivated over the millennia. All Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary spiritual practices also respect the common good, with due regard for public safety, health, and order.
2) Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary believes that all life making the attempt of living in a good way are children of our Mother Earth Great Creator, and thus Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary is open for membership to all people, regardless of their racial, ethnic, cultural, or religious background.
3) Do Not Cause Intentional Harm: Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary follows the universal rule to not conscientiously, intentionally harm anything, including the earth, or any person. Therefore Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary believes in supporting and perpetuating special societal efforts like fair-trade and sustainable technology, and other similar affirmative efforts to truly cause no harm to anyone or anything.
4) We Are All One: Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary bases all religious and spiritual practices and beliefs on Earth Indigenous belief that all life is connected, all is one, not just on earth, but in the entire universe. Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary also believes that because we are all one. When divinity is experienced by one, divinity may be experienced by all; and divinity experienced by one will create the ability for all life to experience and know the same for themselves. Therefore, we aim to experience divinity not just for personal religious and spiritual development, we aim such development for all life
5) How We Learn: We learn to connect with our individual and universal divinity first from our Great Creator Mother Earth, second from our own divine knowledge, and third from others who have done so before us, and offer benevolent assistance. Learning from the earth may include the sacred use and guidance of plant sacraments which may include Cannabis, Hemp, and Bird of Prey Feathers, in line with one’s divine truth and guidance, and also includes learning directly from the sun, moon, water, wind, rocks, trees, all our sacred elements and directions.
6) We Are All Connected By Love: Love is what keeps us connected in this physical world where things appear separate, but they are truly not separate. Where there is love, there is no fear; and where there is no fear, there is no separateness. Thus, love being the underlying principle in all actions and thoughts, as thoughts are things; and thus we aim to keep pure clean energy in our thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions.
Thank you and May the Great Creator Mother Earth reflect within you~
As a non-profit organization we rely on our member’s generosity to be able to support our mission and our programs. Without the unity of community minded people, we would be unable to provide our programs and aid for others. Your generosity will make a difference by allowing us to continue to support and service the community. ___________________________________________
"In a sense America is dying from within because they forgot the instructions on how to live on earth." Hopi Floyd Red Crow
"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth." Psalm 104:14 King James Version (KJV)
~Mitakyue Oyasin~ To All Relations Peace and Love ~El amor y la luz~ Love Light ~Namaste~ May our spirits honor each other
MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE
Your generosity allows us to continue to support and service the community.
We are endlessly appreciative.
Benefits of Membership
One may grow certain said sacred plant medicine sacraments.
Member Cards provide connections with federally recognized spiritual communities who are exercising the practices of Earth Based Indigenous and spiritually empowering & healing ceremonies
We are here to serve and assist you and the community.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CHARTER? Are you a member? Apply Now, we require a two year minimum membership before considering a charter opportunity.
Contact us directly!
Wumaniti is looking for volunteers!
WENS is constantly looking to expand its team while continuing to offer education to the community.
In exchange for your spiritual service, volunteers are provided with a personal supply of our WENS line of Organic Hemp Flower Products!
The following Volunteer Programs are offered:
Help with the production of our fundraising commodity Hemp Heroe Energy Bars
Opportunities for members to learn how to grow their own food, and other natural foods for Wumaniti
Our Equine assisted activities provide real world vocational skills to young people; the patience and understanding necessary for relating with animals evolves into ones' awareness of emotional intelligence.
We are looking for those who are ultimately motivated to put forth their best effort in gaining support for our local non-profit. This may include, but is not limited to, grant writing, networking with interested individuals/organizations.
"To rule truly is to serve."
Join the Family!
Learn first-hand what it means to be a part of a Grassroots organization by sharing your time and resources in the service of spirituality.
Wumaniti is currently offering Culinary, Social Media, Equine, and Non-Profit Managment internship positions.
Work-trade: your services for a personal supply of Hemp Flower products
Interns will be financially compensated after seven months
For more information on Internship opportunities:
Feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Administrative Office & Fundraising Commodities Showcase located at: 203 Ledoux Street, Taos, New Mexico 87571, United States
Wednesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Tuesday: By appointment